An excellent preventive measure against a decrease in potency is a pump for penis enlargement.
The increase in pump potency occurs through continuous training.
This increases blood supply to the organ during intercourse, increases the thickness of the penis and improves vascular tone.
Instructions for using the penis enlargement pump
Many readers do not believe in the efficiency of the pump. Therefore, we publish this document to talk about whether penis pumps really enlarge or not.
With air pump
The air pump is used for 20 minutes. With longer use, injury to the penis is possible.
- Before starting the manipulation, the ring must be pulled over the base of the condom, when erect, the ring must be pulled to the base of the penis (need to pull the ring to clamp the penis firmly, to prevent blood from flowing out. , so the penis is in a state ofprolonged erection).
- It is necessary to pump all the air out of the syringe to create a pressure relief zone around the penis (because this movement ensures blood flow to the penis).
- It is necessary to squeeze the valve adjacent to the pear in the vast majority of models to allow air to enter the pump and reduce negative pressure.
- The elastic ring at the base of the penis should be pulled after maximum erection has been achieved with the vacuum pump.
references. . . There are models of a different type, in which it is necessary to open the mouth of the jar, which during the operation is closed with a finger.
With hydraulic pump
Now we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the instructions for use:
- Before starting the procedure, it is necessary to fill the bath with warm water so that the water level reaches the man's waist;
- Next, you need to soak in water for 5 minutes to relax the scrotum, do not use the pump without preliminary dilation;
- After five minutes of relaxation, the pump can be used, for this you need to completely lower it under the water;
- Then dip the penis into the pump bottle;
- It is necessary to control so that the circular area of the edge of the elastic band is tightly stretched against the scrotum (observance of this condition will reduce pressure on the scrotum).
- Next, you need to make the motion of the pendulum until a vacuum is created;
- In case when the operation is accompanied by discomfort, excess water must be discharged through the valve located at the top of the pump;
- Usually, you have to pump the pump up to 5 times until all the excess liquid is poured out.
References.Compliance with the above requirements is necessary to prevent injury and provide comfort
Attention. When it becomes clear that the air is pumped to the limit, you must stop using the pump and relax for five minutes. If the vacuum level is felt to decrease, the desired level must be reached again by pressing the pump. The decrease in pressure inside the bulb decreases due to penis enlargement, organ enlargement, air displacement.
How often should you use it?
To achieve a lasting result, it is necessary to perform the exercise correctly and regularly. The following training program is proposed:
- in the first week, an exercise is performed for ten minutes;
- in the second week, an exercise is performed for fifteen minutes;
- in the third week, two exercises are performed for ten minutes;
- in the fourth week, two exercises are performed for fifteen minutes;
- During the fifth week, a 20-minute session in the morning and a 10-minute session in the evening;
- in the sixth week, two exercises are performed for twenty minutes;
- in the seventh week, three exercises are performed for thirty minutes.
References.When planning several training sessions for the day, the interval between them should be more than an hour. It is necessary to use the vacuum pump until the desired result is achieved and then, maintain it.
When is it not recommended?
Breast pumps are not recommended for people with a high risk of bleeding, such as hemophilia.
The use of pharmacological drugs with a blood-thinning effect (thrombolytic agents, acetylsalicylic acid) is also a contraindication to the use of the pump.
The use of this device is not recommended for men with congenital hemodynamic abnormalities.
In the presence of a pathology such as priapism (painful erection unrelated to stimulation), the use of a pump leads to increased pain.
Important.To prevent possible complications, you should consult a urologist, especially in the presence of the above conditions, and continuously take any medications.
Vacuum pump penis enlargement male regular practice will give good results. This effect is achieved by increasing blood flow to the organ. However, the device is not a panacea for all men; There are a number of contraindications to its use.
To solve the problem of using the pump, you must consult a specialist.