The adult penis is an organ formed with a single cavernous body that can be filled with blood. The development of the genitals takes place during adolescence, and with the help of hormones it is impossible to start the processes of cell development earlier. Penis enlargement exercises mainly affect the size of the corpus cavernosum, since this organ has no muscles. It can only be stretched, not trained.
What affects the growth of the penis?
Genital size is part of the normal genetic variation inherent in human anatomy. Men differ in height, nose length, finger shape, and penis length. The average length of the penis is about 13 cm.
The presence of the SRY gene, commonly known as the gonadal region of the Y chromosome, initiates testicular development in the uterus after the seventh week of conception. The cells that differentiate into the testes begin to produce testosterone, which affects the development of the male's internal and external genitalia.
The second most important factor in penis growth is hormones. Testosterone predetermines the development of the penis even in the womb. The researchers found that the fastest time for penis growth was the first three months after giving birth. If during this period the pituitary gland does not signal testosterone synthesis or the androgen receptors do not function, the size of the penis may be below average.
An important negative factor is testicular defects in the early stages of pregnancy. Geneticists have yet to identify a specific gene that affects the size of the genitals.
The perineal distance (from the anus to the base of the penis) is an indicator of normal virilization. This index depends on dihydrotestosterone, the shortening of which is associated with the risk of hypospadias and cryptanalysis. Prenatal exposure to dioxins, phthalates, n-butylparaben or bisphenol affects sexual distance. Women with elevated urine phthalates during pregnancy give birth to boys with short genitalia and penis length.
There are two types of hormones that affect genital development:
- Testosterone promotes the development of the scrotum and penis during embryonic development.
- Dihydrotestosterone helps to form secondary sexual characteristics during puberty, affects the penis, thins scrotal tissue, increases muscle in adolescents.
Dihydrotestosterone is converted from testosterone by the enzyme 5-alpha reductase. Cell receptor sensitivity and androgen levels directly affect penile tissue growth.
Research has shown that women prefer men with a penis of 16cm for a day of sex, and 12cm is enough for long term sex.
Based on these measurements, men may feel self-conscious. The average erect penis size is 12. 6 cm, scientists have measured about 15, 000 penises in the world to get accurate results.
Most women are looking for a larger penis than what men find naturally. The survey found that about 20% of women separate from their partners because of the small size of their penises.
Modern ways to enlarge the penis
Urological surgeons believe that no surgery can make the penis larger in adolescence or adulthood. The length can be increased by cutting the supporting ligament, which partially hides the penis under the skin. It is then said to slowly stretch the organ. In an erect state, the penis will be kept intact, but will lose its stability due to the rupture of the connection with the pubic bone.
Autologous fat injection is considered the most common method, but the results are not as desired due to the necrosis and reabsorption of fat cells.
The contraceptive implant is used for erectile dysfunction that does not respond to medication. Flexible, mechanical and inflatable prostheses are used.
In used production:
- rubber with PTFE ring.
The inflatable device has two and three parts with the pump.
In 1936, surgeons created the first functional penile implant. He used coastal cartilage, which was then also used by the body.
The reason for surgical failures is the inability to create cavernous tissue. Newly enlarged penises with implantable devices will not have natural erectile function. It is important for parents of a child or young adult with a birth defect to have a realistic view of the very limited advances in surgery. On the Internet, you can find the myth that tissue engineering and penis implants are available to everyone.
Operations performed to enlarge the penis lead to modest results. Statistics have shown that the growth is approximately 2. 5 cm.
Penis enlargement exercises
There are different exercises to strengthen the penis and sexual function:
- strengthen the muscles of the pelvic floor;
- improve blood circulation.
You should always start with Kegel exercises as a warm-up. The pelvic floor muscles provide support for the genitals.
The description of various penis enlargement exercises and techniques reveals valid criticisms:
- The vacuum pump is a cylinder that sucks blood into the cavernous body and slightly increases in size during erection. A tightening ring is then worn at the base of the penis to limit bleeding. Pumps are absolutely essential for men with erectile dysfunction, but they don't have a consistent effect on penis size. When the ring is removed, the blood flows in a large circle. Risks of using the pump include temporary impotence, blood clots, damage to blood vessels, and discoloration and thickening of the skin. Using the ring for more than 20-30 minutes is very dangerous to damage the tissues of the penis.
- Exercise, tying weights, cannot enlarge the penis because it does not consist of muscle tissue. However, certain types of stimulants visually tighten the skin, lengthening the penis. One of the "ancient Arabic" techniques - jelqing - is sold on the Internet and gives daily exercises for 30-60 minutes a day. The timeframe is not specified, so the effect is difficult to confirm.
- Penis traction devices sometimes need to be used up to 8 hours a day. Stretching the skin of the penis does not affect its size during an erection. Hanging weights on the penis can lead to tissue tearing, emergency surgery, and severe pain. As a result of such techniques, the genital organs can be severely damaged.
- Medicines, supplements and creams like yohimbe, ginseng and Horny Goat Weed have never had an effect on penis size. They only affect the filling of existing tissues with blood.
The use of injections of gonadotropins, growth hormone and testosterone in adulthood will not lead to an increase in reproductive organs. Tissue formation occurs during puberty, when the wave oscillations of growth hormone occur.
Benefits and characteristics of exercise
Exercises for the pelvic floor muscles help increase the feeling of orgasm and increase the time of intercourse. The muscle blocks the flow of urine and also creates an impulse to release semen during ejaculation.
- Squeeze the pelvic floor muscles, as if to stop urinating, without pushing. Repeat to start 20 times. Gradually increase the number of repetitions to 100. The goal is to achieve about 1000 contractions per day using multiple approaches.
- Clamp the tailbone muscles for as long as possible.
- Squeeze the pelvic floor muscles from the anus to the pubic bone. Do it every second.
- Contract the pelvic floor muscles as slowly as possible. Powerful relaxation. Chances are, you'll feel a pulse and a rush of warmth in your spine. Breathe deeply and slowly as you exercise.
- Extend the muscles while urinating to create a reaction. This will open the anus.
Each exercise should be repeated at least 10-20 times.
The cavernous body of the penis is likely to contain a lot of blood. The longer it remains in the tissues, the longer and thicker the penis will become during an erection. Jelqing exercises are performed while sitting or standing and are similar to smooth, rhythmic milking. Gently slide both hands from the base to the head, each day should do up to 200 repetitions. Approaching ejaculation can be stopped by pausing until the urge goes away, which will help achieve self-control. If pain occurs, give the organ a rest.
The exercise should not be performed when fully erect, which can lead to blood vessel damage. The penis should be at 70% full state, without partial erection the result will be ineffective.
Standard jelqing is made with grease or baby oil. When semi-erect, grasp the base with your index finger and thumb. Move them to the head, pump blood and release when reached. Do 200-300 repetitions in the first week, increase the second to 500, then 500 or more for 20 minutes.
The "dry" technique is aimed at stretching the skin with a similar motion. The fingers slide across the surface toward the tip. You can create root-to-mid and mid-to-end sections. Morning erection with high testosterone is very suitable for dry jelqing.
The third technique aims to create a volumetric probe. Health is drained in slow motion from the base, remaining in place for 10 seconds. Can be combined with tissue compression without causing discomfort. The technique should not be performed for more than 10 minutes.
Stretching is designed to increase erectile tissue, but its effectiveness has not been clearly proven.
Exercises performed while sitting or standing:
- Clamp the tip of the relaxed penis, but not the corpus cavernosum. Stretch as much as you can, but don't cause discomfort or pain. Delay for 5 minutes.
- Release, rotate in a circular motion 30 times to restore normal blood circulation.
- Repeat the first movement 4 times, but each time pull the penis in a different direction - left, right, up and down. It is imperative to relax the organ after stretching.
The second stretch is performed in the same way, but when the maximum painless pull is reached, you need to relax completely initially and hold the position for 5 minutes, then gradually increase to 20 minutes. Rest for 5-10 minutes before continuing your workout.
The following exercise combines breathing and stretching:
- Inhale, exhale and bring the air through the lower abdomen to the penis. Use three fingers of the left hand to press the point between the anus and the genitals.
- Continue breathing while keeping your fingers above the genital seam. The other side pulls the penis out rhythmically, rhythmically 36 times.
- Smoothes the skin on the foreskin, achieving an easy erection. Grasp the stand, move your hand down 5 cm.
- Extend the penis to the right, perform 36 clockwise and counterclockwise rotation pulls. Repeat the same with the left side.
The energy of the body's organs and meridians enters the penis, enhancing tone and function. After the exercise, pat the right and left thigh erection organs 36 times. You can shorten this technique by doing each movement 10 times.
In a semi-erectile state, place your index finger and thumb at the base of the penis to slow blood flow and delay arousal. Hold the head firmly with the other hand. Express milk by hand at the base. The blood will pass through the spongy tissue to the head. Performing with a complete erection is extremely dangerous.
Exercises can be too time consuming. Research on Jelqing was conducted in the 1970s by Dr Brian Richards in the UK. About 87% of men in the experimental group received a positive result: an increase in length to 4. 2 cm and circumference up to 2. 5 cm.
Every day should perform the exercise for 20-30 minutes, before practicing should take a warm bath and wrap the guitar in a towel soaked in warm water.
Men interested in jelqing should read detailed instructions, reference information, videos and photos of the exercises for their own health and safety:
- It is imperative to use lubricant during the initial application so that it can adhere well to the penis, not the skin.
- Stop as soon as pain occurs. The goal of the technique is non-traumatic tissue traction. The appearance of painful sensations and hematomas indicates a violation of ardorism, which has an adverse effect on erection.
- Stop exercising if you get an erection. Pause when ejaculation approaches, wait to relax.
- Gripping the penis during movement should not impede the blood supply. Red and blue internal organs indicate stagnant blood - loosen your grip.
If done correctly and regularly, results will appear within a month. Six months later, the changes will become apparent. Can't stop training.
Some problems with the volume of the penis may be related to poor function of the corpus cavernosum and corpus cavernosum, which impedes the flow of blood from the erectile organ. Their function depends on the dorsal nerve, which can be compressed causing various disorders of the luminescence.